The Wakley Centre, Hayes (opening soon)
The Wakley Centre, Grange Road, Hayes, UB3 2RR
Until further notice, access to our sexual health and contraceptive services is via telephone assessment.
There will be NO walk-in (non-appointment) clinics.
These numbers are open:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 8.30am to 6.30pm
- Thursday and Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
Please ring to schedule a telephone consultation and a member of staff will return your call. Please DO NOT come in to our clinics unless we have advised you to do so after a telephone consultation. If it is advised that you need to attend clinic, an appointment will be made for you
- Male condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Oral contraception (combined and progestogen-only pills)
- Injectable contraception
- Contraceptive patches
- IUDs and IUSs (intra-uterine contraception)
- Vaginal ring (NuvaRing)
- Pregnancy testing
- Advice for abortion and support around unwanted pregnancy
- Self-testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea (aged 24 and under only).
How to find us
The Wakley Centre is in Grange Road, Hayes, UB3 2RR, opposite the Beck Theatre.
« Back to the list of clinics