Hesa Primary Care Centre, Hayes
Hesa Primary Care Centre, 52 Station Road, Hayes, UB3 4DS
Until further notice, access to our sexual health and contraceptive services is via telephone assessment.
There will be NO walk-in (non-appointment) clinics.
These numbers are open:
- Monday, Thursday and Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 8.30am to 6.30pm
Please ring to schedule a telephone consultation and a member of staff will return your call.
Sexual health services provided
- Sexual health information and advice
- Testing and treatment for STIs
- Hepatitis B vaccination
- HPV vaccine for MSM (men who have sex with men)
- Post exposure prophylaxis after sexual exposure (PEPSE) to prevent HIV
Contraception services provided
- Male condoms
- Emergency contraception
- Oral contraception (combined and progestogen-only pills)
- Injectable contraception
- Contraceptive patches
- IUDs and IUSs (intra-uterine contraception)
- Pregnancy testing
MSI UK Reproductive Choices – Abortion Care in London
If you are pregnant, and unsure about your options, you can call MSI UK 0345 300 8090 for information and support. Our services include early medical abortion, surgical abortion, STI testing, contraception fitting and removal and an accredited counselling service.
You do not need a GP referral to access our services. You can call us 24/7 to book yourself in for treatment directly. All of our services are NHS funded (free for you to access) and are confidential.
Visit www.msichoices.org.uk/ for more information or to speak to one of our team online.
How to find us
« Back to the list of clinics